Mar 9, 2010

Captains Log, March 9th. 2010

It has been brought to my attention by some friends that our blog has led some of our faithful followers to believe that we have given up our quest and are heading home with our tails between our legs. Nay, Nay I say to you, the quest lives on and the journey continues. I must admit at times that it is difficult to stay positive when all around you are loosing their collective heads. This has been happening because of this weather feature called 'El Ninno'. This weather pattern has been causing havoc across the US and the Bahamas all winter and we would all like to stick the proverbial flag pole up 'El Ninno's' you no what if it were at all possible.
We had planned to stay a month in Georgetown which we did and we are now making our way back north through the islands and hope to be back in the USA by the last week in April. I hope this has helped to put an end to those silly rumors. Of course the thought of the warm swimming pool and my trusty golf clubs does enter my mind now and then but I quickly dismiss them and take care of the tasks at hand.
Follow on you faithful few and we will keep the saga from the Islands coming as frequently as we can access the Internet.

No comments: