Jan 31, 2010

Snorkeling in the park Jan 31st. 2010

Captains note:
Today was one of those days you read about in magazines. The water was calm the wind mild and the sky was as blue as blue can be. The temp was in the mid 80s what more could you ask for. Well we found one more thing to delight in, a reef full of exotic tropical fish and all kinds of coral. Jane ,Liz and I joined the crews from a dozen other boats and snorkeled for an hour enjoying one of the most awesome sights I have ever seen in my life. Do I sound excited? you bet I do. This is what we have traveled all those miles to experience.
This evening we have invited two couples from other boats to join us for cocktails and munchies and we will sit and enjoy the sunset and the full moon rising over a little piece of Heaven here in the Bahamas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I'm jealous...We are in our 2nd day of rain...and fairly cool temps..(but NO snow!) Friday was lovely and we had a beautiful day of golf with friends.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery..and have a drink for us..
Happy sailing.
E&D

Natalie said...

I can only imagine the smile on dad's face....I bet it was like the moose experience!!!